1. Make sure you stay on top of your oil changes. Changing the oil of your vehicle is key to ensuring that your engine stays in tip top shape.
2. Bringing in your vehicle for seasonal inspections is always a good idea to make sure your vehicle is in the best shape possible. Catching issues ahead of time could save you a lot of time and money.
3. Make sure the timing belt is replaced at the manufacturers recommended service interval to avoid internal engine damage.
4. An alignment should be done every 15,000 miles to increase the life of your tires.
5. To extend the life of your brakes, you should service them at least once a year.
6. Perform fluid flushes during your scheduled maintenance intervals to prevent costly repairs after your warranty expires.
7. Have all service performed by factory trained technicians. They are Mitsubishi certified and know your vehicle best!
8. Make sure to service the fuel system and replace the air filter to ensure top engine performance and great gas mileage.
9. Keep tires properly inflated at all times to insure even wear.
10. Test the charging system periodically to minimize vehicle breakdowns.